PLEASE READ!!!! The International Lindy Hop Championships will offer “International Weekend Passes” for non-US attendees at a discounted price. Attendees must present a current non-US passport at check-in for the event, no other form of ID will be accepted at the event. If the attendee DOES NOT not present a passport at check-in, they will need to pay the monetary difference between the pre-purchased price and that of the on-site weekend price in order to attend the event. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE! THIS PASS IS FOR NON-US CITIZENS ONLY!
- REFUND of PASSES – There are no refunds for weekend passes, workshop passes, or dance passes for any reason. There are no refunds for weekend passes…no exceptions.
- REFUND of COMPETITION ENTRY FEE – Refunds of competition fees can be requested through June 30th. Starting July 1st, competition fees will not be refunded for any reason.
- TRANSFER of PASSES
- Passes are not transferable to other event attendees; however, your weekend pass and any competition fees can be credited to the following year’s International Lindy Hop Championships. Credit can only be used by the same registrant and is only good for one year.
- There are no credits or transfers of buffet tickets or workshops.
- Requests for pass transfers to the following year must be received by the Monday before the event starts.